Monday, February 17, 2014

I Climbed K2 Without Oxygen & Made it Back Alive

I'm on top of the world and I made it back Alive

We all want to make it to the top. Succeed and make and meet our goals in life. One of these days I will climb K2 it's on my bucket list. But how am I going to get there? What kind of tools or training am I going to need. I know for one thing, I can't do it without a team. I know I am going to have to be physically fit. I know I have to quit smoking. I need to have the right tools to make that kind of trek. I need to know the right day and time of the year and watch the weather reports. I will have to have a plan of action and a back up plan of action and a back up plan of action for my back-up. Where will I set up my base camp? I will need a guide to get me there. All great things to be considered into making this journey to a destination to be on top of the world.
I will need to be able to come back Alive with all my fingers and toes.

Building A Business Is The Same Way

You will need a proper guide, the right tools and training and knowing when the right time to get in on a business. Having a plan of action and a back up plan of action. What kind of business? Where do you want to build it? Is it going to be geographically challenging? What are the products? What kind of advertising is going to work best. Do I want it to be duplicat-able or just be a slave to it like a normal job. If I have my own business will it keep and feed me and keep me Alive. Will it support my family if I chose to run it one day a week till I can be sure that it is something that I want to do. Is owning a business the right thing to do with the economy that were in? Am I going to be in a higher tax bracket? Woah...what kind of options are out there for having your own business and have financial freedom with it.

The Family That Builds Businesses Together Stays Alive Together

Recently, my sister Kerri, opened a restaurant in Thayne, Wyoming and came to me and asked, "Casey how do I get started with a business page with facebook"? She told me all about it sent me some pictures and the menu and within a day I had it all done for her and her restaurant is doing quite well in the last week since she has opened. Her page has over a 115 likes & 85 people are talking about it and sharing there experiences eating there.
My dad, Sid Keller, who is still Alive has a Leather shop in Saint Anthony, Idaho called Mill Iron Leather. Him and my step mom run this business together and have built it up over the last 2 years to where anyone can come in and make their own leather projects or learn on how to make leather projects. Anything from clocks, mouse pads, gun belts and holsters for guns and rifles, saddles, & bridles, leather cases for cell phones, wallets, purses and pillows. My mom, Vicki Northey, who is still Alive has been in Amway, quixtar, world wide global - whatever you want to call it And is doing well. We are a family of love and support for the entrepreneurial spirit of having financial freedom. Because we know that their is no security in working for someone else, there is no security in social security, pensions or 401k plans. We are in a technological information age.
Me, Myself & I, Casey Keller, I have decided to join the ranks of being an entrepreneur and helping people build online business with the right training, tools, that you could get at 860-970-0010 pin code 277-085-928 at 7:30 pm mst. If you wanted you could listen to a business presentation on Thursdays at the same time, same number and same pin. You will need more tools than this to climb K2 and stay Alive, check out www.cafeamongfriends.com/training

What's The Point Of All Of This...My Family is Creating Businesses For You To Stay Alive.

We believe in the human spirit, We believe in hope and giving hope and having faith in everyone that reads this that you are looking for the right tools the right time the right place to do the right thing for yourselves and for your family: have that embodiment of spirit and love to have financial freedom, not just for yourself but how we can teach you so that you can teach others so that they too do not have to be chained to someone else's dreams. We want you to stay Alive and to have H.O.P.E which means... "HOLD ON PAIN ENDS"

No comments:

Post a Comment