Monday, September 9, 2013

Are you driving like a Boxer

How does a Boxer drive?

Usually with his fists. Left right left right stick'em jab jab. Yesterday I was taking my daughter back to her mothers in Idaho. I was starting to to the duck and weave and side to side. This was not good so I stopped and I got out and started acting like a Boxer. Ducking and weaving side stepping throwing a couple of jabs. Kristen is laughing and shaking her head at me with the expression of, "Dad's lost it". Hahahahaha I get back in the car, Kristen asks, "Dad, do you want to be a Boxer when you grow up"? I laughed. Told her I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and was a little tired but I should be alright now. Another hour and a half left to go.

Is that thunder, no it was another rumble strip.

"Dad do you want me to drive or are you still going to drive like a boxer". By this time I am getting frustrated and don't want to get in a wreck with my little girl. She said, "Dad you got some Visi energy in the back seat". "PERFECT" She grabs one and mixes the powder in with a bottle of water. Within minutes I was totally and completely refreshed and felt like I had slept all night. My girl and I are always looking out for each other, and to get her back to her mothers safely is a great concern on those long trips. So now I am no longer driving like a boxer, ducking an weaving and doing the head bopping thing like I got punched drunk from a boxer.

Coming out of a prize fight like a Champion Boxer

Even you to can come out a prize winning boxing match with Mike Tyson with just taking a Visi energy. Where can you get it? Come to my site at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay click on that join now tab and sign up as a preferred customer with an autoship and you can get your Visi energy at wholesale price of $84.95 for a months supply so your not ducking and weaving and side stepping and head bopping like your going down from a knockout punch from a boxer like Mike Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment