Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fast & the Furious Butte, MT

Fast and the Furious in Butte,MT

Is this a new movie that Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Casey Keller and Kerri Keller are appearing in?
Absolutely. 25 years ago. Minus the Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. My sister had the 1966 Mustang Coupe high performance 302, and I Had the 1968 Fast back Mustang with just a small block straight 6. She was fast, I was furious just cause I always wanted to be the Incredible Hulk when I was kid growing up. Anyways as the story goes... My sister was working out at Delta Airlines at the time, I was working at a restaurant called jacklynns as a bus boy. She had called me up and asked, "Hey Case there are a couple of pilots here that want to go a club I need an extra driver can you come pick one up"? I was like sure, sounds like fun. I go to airport meet my sister and pick up this pilot. She said, "Let's take them out to the It club. Okay, here we go, rev up your engines. We get to a stop light just before the highway, windows are down, "Hey Case, I'll race ya". I'm thinking she'll smoke me. Alright.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 "GO" We got to be pretty Fast and Furious. Neck and Neck, pilot in the co-pilot seat, "You going to let your sister beat you"? I dropped that hammer. Up up and up and away we go, Yee haw. What was that. Two minutes later, we are sitting on my hood having a smoke, kerri finally pulls in. Laughing, as they get out, "Kerr, I thought you had a 302 high performance engine in that thing:. Regardless we had a good time. I don't think we ever heard or saw those pilots ever again.

Who won the Fast and the Furious race, The hare or the turtle?

We all know who won that race. It was the turtle. Being slow and persistent got him there, while the rabbit was always looking over his shoulder to see how much of a lead he had. If we stop and quit looking over our shoulder and wondering where everyone is at in our rat race, we will never win. Be steady and consistent and always persistent. I wasn't concerned with the race, I was concerned about getting pulled over. But that never happened. Worry less and stay focused on what you want and not what others think or say and you can have what ever it is you want if you stay determined. As far as for me, I already got my order in. I have pictures all over my house of a metallic blue Ford 150 Raptor.
Whatever it is in life that you want so bad that you can taste it, feel it look at it everyday, even if you have pictures of it on your bathroom mirrors, it will happen. Believe in yourself, I know you or anyone else reading this, that you can have whatever it is that you want in life.

The Fast and the Furious Visi Drift

One of my buddies, who is the marketing director for Visi is fast and Furious. Ryan Anderson and I have this fellowship of a love for the company, being passionate about it and it's products and how they have helped hundreds of people lose weight and feeling good. We have been friends for a while and he see's my posts about me having a Ford 150 Raptor. He knows because of my passion and drive and determination that he knows that I will have the Fast and the Furious Ford 150 Raptor. When you have such friends that believe in you, it will give you the confidence you need to build a Visi business. So why not come aboard and try us out for 3 months as a preferred customer and get wholesale prices and let the products speak for themselves. Your bodies will say, "Thank You", just for coming to my site at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay to get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment