Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Being Fearless in the eyes of Danger

Are kids so Fearless, but when it comes to us adults why are we so safe.

What has put us in this mode. Is it common sense or just, "I'm just too old for this shit". Should we just pull up our plaid trousers to our necks sit around and drink coffee and play shuffle board, or chess? Surely yes when we are at this point we are just to old to stay in the game so we sit back and enjoy life leisurely. I'm 40 years old, not too old yet and definitely not too old to be able to keep up with my Fearless 8 year old daughter, well at least for now. As I recall last summer being out on the boat with my folks and barbequeing and having a good old time out on the lake. I jump in to cool off and just wading around, I hear this "DADDY". My Fearless 8 year old who has never jumped off the boat, granted the deck of the boat is only two feet before where the water is, comes flying off the boat, life vest and all "SPLASH". Being Fearless doesn't mean being stupid and reckless and irresponsible. With it comes some responsibility as in to our health and longevity and wondering if our medical coverage will cover a broken clavicle from snowboarding.
Which was something that happened to my nephew, granted it happened when he was a teenager but still. It's not pushing the envelope or our bodies to the extreme but to try something different. Maybe you have a bucket list but your thinking, I need to be responsible about it. Sure, okay, yes I can agree. There are things I want to try in my life that are not too extreme but to at least say, "I tried".

Don't let pride or being Fearless keep you from what you want to do in life.

Even Napoleon Hill says in both his nationally and critically acclaimed books Think and Grow Rich and The 16 laws of success states that most people have these 6 basic fears. The Fear of poverty, the Fear of old age, the Fear of ill health, the Fear of loss of love of someone, the Fear of criticism, and the Fear of death. How can you overcome your fears, mostly just by taking the action to do what you fear. Now we can't die to over come our fear of death, but to accept it. Accepting your Fears is overcoming to having that Fear being whipped. Also to have organized knowledge of each helps whether it comes from overcoming from being fearless and facing those Fears head on. How can I help you overcome your Fears? Can I?
When you feel like you you have lost your courage and hope to overcome or face your fears, it doesn't mean that you have lost faith. It just means that you need me in your life because I will help you overcome your Fear of poverty, your Fear of ill health, as far as the other 4 basic Fears that will be up to you to say, "Enough is enough, I don't give a shit, I'm going to take this snow board and learn how to snowboard this coming winter season, regardless to my health". Why can I have this attitude? Because I am involved as an entrepreneur with two amazing companies.

Being Fearless means stepping out of your comfort zone.

As most entrepreneurs know you will hear, "NO" more times than you will hear "YES". When I was in Las Vegas at the launching of our two new products, Visi's collagen protein chew called probita and Visi's whole body cleanse, Rensa. I was on a mission. I would go and ask different people from different walks of life who didn't know me from adam. Just different things one was being a live manequin in a store window. Well anyways I was walking back towards my room and I am usually shy around women especially strangers. There was a group of women taking pictures as I was walking by I'm thinking I need to get over my Fear of being shy with women. So I walked up to them and asked if they would like me to take their picture. "Absolutely". Well here's comes the clincher, "would you ladies mind if I got my picture with you"?
Needless to say, as you can see I came out of my comfort zone and being fearful or afraid of rejection, I got my picture taken with these beautiful ladies. If I can do that, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I know that I can give you the same courage to have your own business and it will cost you $35.00 for the membership or you can come in with one of the business builder packs where your $35.00 membership is included. Want to know more come to my site at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay or www.facebook.com/pilladay and let me help you decide on what business builder pack is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment