Friday, July 26, 2013

How to survive after being bit by a Great White...

How I survived the Jaws of Death

The most ferocious beast of the 7 seas is the Great White....Yorkie. As I am reveling in my thoughts of this past week of spending some time with my girlfriend, she warns me of her mothers dog. A ferocious shoe and sock and boxer chewing yorkie. We went to her moms, as her mother is out of town for a couple of weeks to let the dog out, Feed the parrot, water the plants, get the mail etc etc etc. She introduces me to Jake.
Jake is a nice little yorkie terrier that must have taken to much Visi energy, it just would not stop playing and running around the house. This dog was like the Tazmanian Devil but a lot cuter and definitely not as ferocious. At least I thought so until.... This cute little yorkie terrier is running around with my boxers in its mouth.

Sometimes you just have to stare Death in the eye.

Horrified with amusement on one hand and oh my Zues on the other hand before my girlfriend walks in. I get on my hands and knees and am staring down this dog with a look of desperation of "PLEASE" Jake thinking that were playing takes off like a bolt of Visi energy Lightning. I grab that dog by the back leg as it jumps almost clearing the couch. Jake finally drops my drawers to try to nip at me and all he got was.
We all have to do things that we don't want to do but we have to do them anyways. How many times are we faced with decisions that we don't want to do because we are afraid of repercusions. Whether good or bad everything will have it's price. Yeah I may have a pair of torn boxers that are now in the garbage but I also got a big hug and a kiss for facing that man eating sock and underwearing chewing yorkie but it was worth it. There is a positive outcome to almost everything we do in life. Just like everyone reading this blog, your wondering what is the positive outcome of reading this blog. Go to my site at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay and read the benefits of what the Visi energy can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment