Friday, July 19, 2013

NO !!! I don't want to join your Business

I'm looking for more people to tell me
Because it helps me accept being told no, from people who don't want to have their own business or all natural all organic products. A while back I was watching some tv and I saw this entrepreneur on this one show his name is Jia Jiang. He goes out to a lot of different places and asks to do some outlandish things or request weird things. His rejection therapy videos has inspired me to do the same as he is doing. When I was in Las Vegas and we were launching two new products to our arsenal of health and fitness, The Probita collagen chew and a whole body cleanse called Rensa. I made an attempt to grow my confidence of people telling me no by walking around the Venetian and Palazzo hotel/mall by asking to do weird things or just whatever.
My First "YES" I talked to one of the store managers into letting me be a mannequin in there store window. They even let me wear some of there clothes to model them. As this was pretty fun and funny to do. I take my position in the store and stand as perfectly still as possible. Some people actually thought I was a mannequin. I got used as a coat rack, a hanger for a purse, I held some kids drink, It was quite funny. Scared the crap out of a couple of people. Other places though it would be a good idea but I did get my fair share of....

100% Commissions

I love these. Are there companies or mlm's out there that promise or guarantee `100% commissions. "YES" I know of a couple of them, but no, I am not going to name them as a professional courtesy. Could I? Absolutely, I don't want people to get spammed out of their hard earned money by getting in to the empower network.

No, I don't want you to join Visi

I want you to tell me no, I have nothing to offer you other than the value that I will give and add to your life. I won't make promises that I can't keep. I won't give you false information or exaggerate of what I or the company can do for you. Me, I just want to be like Santa Claus and say, "Many Blessings to you all and to all a Merry New Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment