Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dad, will you take me to a baseball game?

How to Score a "Touchdown" in baseball!!!

Well, first you have to have the right team and the right sport in mind. I'm reminded of a funny story between me and my daughter one day. We were sitting around over at my mothers having dinner one evening, my mom asks Kristen. "What do you want to be when you grow up"?
Kristen has stayed consistent with always wanting to be a horse vetinarian. She has a deep love and a passion for animals and doesn't like to see them sick or hurt she has even nursed a few kittens in her time of 8 years of her life so far. Her mother on the other hand wants Kristen to be a cna. Granted great profession very giving field of work.

How I scored a Touchdown in Baseball.

I replied to kristen, "Now sweetheart, thats what your mom wants you to do, but what do you want to do?" Dad, I want to be a.
So i want for my daughter what she wants not what I want for her, I can't have her live my wishes, my wants, my dreams she has to have her own. Kristen not missing a beat from our conversation, says, "But Nanna daddy still thinks he's a wolf and a scorpion, but really he's just a great dad". Me, as a child growing up. I wanted to be the
Short of having unfit outbursts of uncontrollable rage purple pants and a green-ness about me, I worked hard. Did I get to be the incredible hulk? No. But it wasn't a disappointment. I did spend about 4 hours 3 times a week in the gym growing up as a kid. I'm still not the hulk but I do spend about 4 hours but everyday of the week (except Sunday)doing something that I do love. Helping people have their own business and scoring that touchdown in (baseball)their lives, making and changing lives for the better with ingenious all natural all organic products.

How do you want to to score a touchdown in your basball life?

Blue 42 blue 42 hut one hut two here comes the pitch and score for you coming to my site at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay where you can learn about the products that are changing people's lives, changing goals, maybe possible changing careers. Just on a part time effort or a little extra money in your pocket can help you change your goals of wanting to be a green purple clad uncontrollable monster to helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment