Monday, July 15, 2013

What do you want in your Value meal Today?

It doesn't seem to matter where you go you will always end up wanting something more or you wanted a different toy than the one that you got. We all get disappointed from the supposable value of what were getting. So what do we usually do, we go somewhere where they will treat and give us the value like a
KING. Sure we might get a value meal that is fit for a child but we want a meal of value that will not just fill our stomach but the value of getting what we want and when we want it, we have become a society of I want it now not later. I was on my way to Seattle, it was a long hot drive, had no air conditioning. My radio was busted, forgot to grab my cd's and the next thing I know I am starting to do that head bopping and hitting that rumble strip every 5 seconds. This wasn't good I still had about another 3 hour drive to go so I'm looking for a sign.

Are you getting the Value of what your paying for?

I pull into the parking lot, it's full I don't have time for this. I drive around to the drive through, it's just as busy, angrily, I speed off, driven by my emotions I am able to stay awake till I get to the next little city where there is a
This is great news to me I can finally order something and get what I want on it I can add the value to my value meal persay. Still feeling rushed as I hesitantly pull into the parking lot I see a couple of Washington plates and I realize, Casey, you dunce you just went
I had an extra hour to kill, I happily walk inside to a very sour-full young kid who was obviously looking like he would rather be out at the lake with his buddies. I take a deep breath realizing that whatever I order I will get it my way. This young kid looks up to me and says, "what do you want?" All i could think of at that moment was what I was grateful for. then I went and sat down. This kid not knowing what was going on comes up to me 5 minutes later with a blue ink pen in his hand and a piece of paper. He sits down and asks, "Excuse me Sir, but what you said at the counter made me realize that I want those 3 things in my life". "How can I get them"? I simply replied, "I would just like a value meal where i get what I want. that young kid replied back, "Sir, if you please just come up to my counter you can put whatever you want on your sand which and I would like to pay for it for you if you just tell me what to do or how I can get what you have if I can have 15 minutes of your time. I thought I don't have time for this I need to get going soon, I have to give a motivational speech to 1,000 people. But then I thought to myself if I don't make time to add a little value to this kids life how am I going to add value to other people's lives if I don't just take 15 minutes everyday to get to know my clients then my businesses will fail.

What are you Grateful/Thankful for?

As I am looking at my daily diary of everything that I write down of what I am thankful and or grateful for with a blue ink pen and white paper. I was grateful for having more time to eat my meal and get prepared for my speech I was grateful to have my health as I am 40 years old and have little to no medical problems. I am grateful to the company that I work for that has given me a financial means to an end. What are you Thankful and or grateful for Today? Can your thankfulness or gratefulness add value to someone else's life? Lead with value, not your company and you can have what I have today, by giving your time to learn and know the value to your value meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment