Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bloodied and being chased by lions can give you Self-confidence

How can I help you build up your Self-Confidence?

One of my friends today called me up almost petrified to go to her math class, jokingly she said, "I hope they have a firetruck there to put out the flames, cause my brain is going to be on fire by the time I'm done". She's a great person has a great personality very sharp intelligent woman. Just lacks a little self confidence in herself. So with me being one of her best friends and how I have always been able to uplift or to just be able to say the right things. I told her, "Cass, I want you to go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and say to yourself, "I can do this" with confidence and poise.
A couple of hours later I get a call saying, "Casey, thank you for having so much confidence in me, it gave me the strength and courage to over come my doubts and fears and i passed my class, my brain does feel like it is a little on fire but your confidence in me has given me the confidence I needed". The only response I could come back with was, "The shadow that is over you, is not your fears, doubts or demons or your enemies lurking over your shoulder, it is my shadow of light and Love over looking and protecting you. For it is God's love protecting you".

I know you can have the Self Confidence to do it.

But if not, I have confidence in you all, to do whatever it is you want and succeed at. Whether it be from having a successful business. Being a great parent, uplifting others with some great thoughts, or amazing scriptures. I have the confidence in everyone to be and to do whatever it is that you want and you will be successful at it. Having a great self image of yourself or something bigger through a visualization of what you want to be, will give you everything you want. Let me leave you with one final thought, What do you want? In what time frame do you want to acquire it in? What day will you have it by? What will you sacrifice to get what you want? Do you have a plan of action to follow this through? Be specific about the details. Why? Because I know that you can do and have what ever it is that you want no matter what it is. Money doesn't come from praying for it. Love doesn't come from praying for it? Being confident in knowing that you will have it, will make it come to realization, and maybe a little guidance. Come and follow me. No I don't want you to play follow the leader.

Leading you into the 21st century with Confidence

But let me lead you into the 21st century with some great thoughts, amazing products and with a great company called Visi. I would like to invite you to connect with me at my facebook page at, wwww.facebook.com/pilladay have a great and wonderful day today everyone, many blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment