Monday, August 12, 2013

Achilles didn't burn his ship, He rode in a Trojan horse.

If Achilles had burnt his ship would he have succeed instead of getting shot in the ankle?

Who knows? Nobody really knows but only Achilles and of what history or movies can speculate to tell. One thing for certain that I do know is that from reading Napoleon Hill's book,
Think and Grow rich
, if you want to succeed you need to burn your ship. You need not leave yourself with a possibility of retreat. They came, they saw, they conquered. But only from the quickness of his sword, death came.
The only reason that they succeed of getting through Troy's gates was by the burning of there ships and constructing a huge wooden Trojan horse. They gave themselves no reason or a possibility of retreat. They came, they saw, they conquered.

You Came You Saw You Conquered

Wouldn't you like to conquer instead of being conquered? Would you be willing to burn your ship? Would have Achilles succeed to live a long life if he burnt his ship instead of sending his men home? Was it Achilles destiny to be full-filled by getting shot in the ankle? Or was it just a sprain and he couldn't go on, but he couldn't go home either cause he sent his men home with his ship? Was it Achilles destiny to die a soldiers death. Maybe so. But it doesn't have to be on your tombstone, you came, you saw, you got conquered. What would you be willing to burn in order for you to succeed in what do you want?

What do you want on your Tombstone?

What do you want on your tombstone? I'll have a combination with a little of everything on it please. I'm
only
40 but in my many experiences I feel I have experienced quite a bit already but I am not destined to be shot in my Achilles heel nor am I going to die a soldiers death any time soon from my military experiences. But I am going to back my ideas and thoughts with a burning desire and put a 100% faith and belief in my ideas, burn my ship so I have no way of retreating when the prospects of failure may come, I will have but no choice but to succeed or die a failure. How do you want to remembered in your life? What will you burn to get what you want? Are you going to have an Achilles heel or will you put a burning desire backed by faith and belief into your multi-million dollar idea or...perish. Comment below and lets talk about your goals so that I can help you achieve what you want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment