Friday, August 2, 2013

How I escaped from the jaws of death.

Get out of the water jaws is coming!!

Now a days when we watch this movie or any other sequel thus after in the jaws franchise that as adults it's not very scary anymore. What about to a young 8 year old boy who has a
water bed though? The year was 1980ish something when jaws first came out. Guess what was also hot back then. Waterbeds and jaws. This was not a good combination. But anyways my sister and her friends thought it would be a good fun idea to go to a 3d movie, (yes we had those back then) Jaws.

Waterbeds can be a terrifying thing!!

Imagine the terror. I had a night mare that jaws was going to come through my waterbed and eat me. The only solution was to get out of the boat or rather the waterbed as soon as I could, the couch was taken so I slept on my floor. That next morning my mom comes in to wake me up and asks, "Casey, what are you doing on the floor"? My response as you can imagine was, "jaws was going to come through my bed to eat me". That was the last time my sister was allowed to take me to the movies. Now though as adults we are kind of more grown up. We can't seem to scare siblings as easily as we would like because we just tend to know each other to well so what do we do. We try to prank each other while the other is sleeping and putting their hand in a bowl of water while there sleeping. Another one of our favorites was a
12 ounce of glass of ice cold water over the shower curtain if we were taking to long. I have thus since then have gotten over my fear of jaws coming though my water bed. But of course I don't have a waterbed anymore either.

It's safe to go back in the water

There are some benefits to being exposed to all this talk about water. As of right now I have already depleted my bladder. But I also just made me a Visi energy drink. All it took was just a 12 ounce glass of water. Do you need you a break? Do you need to go to the restroom? Did you already go to my website at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay to order your Visi energy powder as a preferred customer, where you can get it at a wholesale price, then all you have to do is just mix it with 12 ounces of water. I'm going to need my Visi energy if I intend to out swim jaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment