Monday, August 26, 2013

Even unanswered prayers can be a Blessing

Blessings can be hidden in the most weirdest ways.

What's funny about this little Blessing is that this is not my cat nor my neighbors. It just happened to show up on my doorstep this morning while drinking coffee and reading my bible. I am a single guy. I have no girlfriend, no wife, no lover just a single guy who prays to god to bring me a woman into my life. What happens I get a cat at my doorstep. Alright God has a sense of humor. So anyways I let this cute little cat in my house very nice friendly playful 6 toed "FEMALE" cat with no tags or collar. It even jumped up on my lap =) If it was a woman it would have been perfect.
But because I have no pets no liter box or food for this cute little blessing I decided to let it back outside an thought that it would back to where it came from.
I was wrong. I heard something out on the porch and to my
surprise
this little blessing was sitting in my chair.

Some Blessings are not hidden.

Vinnle is a new product that my company Visi will be releasing to the public on September 15th For it's preferred customers and distributors you can get it for $59.99 with 60 capsules. What can this Blessing do for you.... It's benefits range from Fat Loss/Burn Fat/Thermogenic Powerhouse Appetite Suppression Heightened Metabolism Increased Energy Mood Enhancement/Mental Clarity Hormone Balancing Liver Function Our products are all natural all organic completely safe for kids to take or for your obese animals. Some of the key ingredients in it are: Chromium niacinate, Coffea arabica isolate, Green Tea Extract, L-theanine, Theobromin, Evodiamine, and Caralluma Fimbriata.

Give your body a Blessing of perfect health

I would like to invite everyone to connect with me here or at my business site at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay or connect with me on my facebook page at wwww.facebook.com/pilladay I want to help you have the perfect body and have a blessing of perfect health with our amazing ingenious products that are reccommended from Dr. Oz and from top atheletes like Dalton Brown. Many Blessings to you all, have a great day and a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment