Monday, August 19, 2013

How I electrofied my Daughter

How to electrocute your Daughter and not get caught

Your probably thinking
WHAT?
About a month ago I was at my physical therapy session. Kristen, my daughter just wanted to go. She loves going with dad, and it gives her a good chance to use some of the work out equipment when there not to busy. I went through the routine with my therapist. Julie says to me, "You know Casey, you do such a wonderful job raising your Daughter and to teach her to be physically fit". I had told her thank you and we continued to finish up my exercises. The best part about physical therapy is the icing and when they shock my muscles I don't know why it just always feels better.
Well kristen, my lovely daughter and great child of mine started acting out a little bit and giving some attitude and I thought you know, I'm going to have to teach her a little lesson. Off my daughter goes with julie to get my ice pack my devious mind goes to work. They come back, julie is hooking the electrodes up to my skin and explaining to my daughter what she is doing and what these electrodes will do. Julie has 2 daughters that are a little older, them teen years. So I am thinking that she will get a grin out of what I'm about to do. Julie asks my daughter if she would like to attach the wires, I'm thinking oh this is just getting better....

Let your daughter and or child be interactive in your life

AUGHHHHHHHHHH
Kristen, my daughter, must have jumped 5 feet in the air and afraid she electrocuted her daddy. I got the NCIS dinzo slap on the back of my head from julie cause it scared the crap out of her as well. Julie says to my daughter, "Now just for that you can turn it up to 100". Kristen my daughter didn't, she wanted to, only said, "Dad, that was mean". I apologized but still couldn't stop from laughing. If you could wouldn't you want to, maybe not scare the crap out of your kids. But to teach them a lesson that will get their attention.

Give your daughter and or children healthy choices

Okay obviously scaring the crap out of my daughter was not a healthy choice or of an healthy alternative to teach her a lesson, but she does just absolutely love the berry taste of the Visi wellness. I love the fact that I work for a wonderful company that has great nutritional products and are kosher and daughter and child approved for them to take. So if you have a child that has add or adhd or any other deficiency or lack of a chemical imbalance as it seems more and more kids are having these problems now a days, then i would like to invite you to come to my website at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay sign up as a preferred customer and on a auto-ship program for 3 months, let your bodies decide for you. You can get that visi wellness at a wholesale price of $84.95 for a full months supply for you and for your daughters and or sons medicinal needs. Our products are not cures but alleviate the problems drastically .

No comments:

Post a Comment