Monday, August 5, 2013

Memories are for alzheimers patients

How I gave memories to an alzheimers patient

The year was "1980". My sister, Kerri, and I were sitting out on our playground set late at night. You might begin to wonder, what does alzheimers have to do this. So I don't forget the wonderful times we had so that I can share them with my great great grandchildren some day. What were we doing out late at night as an 8 year old and a 10 year old on our playground equipment with a radio.
What any other kids would be doing if they lived a half a mile away from a drive in movie theater. As a child it was one of my nicest alzheimer memories every as being a kid, but it wasn't one of the best alzheimer memories ever.
Before our parents had split, one of my best alzheimezers memories ever as a kid was how we got the house inside and out drenched with an awesome squirt gun and water hose fight. We have had some great times as kids growing up and have shared some great alzheimer memories. As I recall these wonderful alzheimer memories I think of my wonderful still living 95 year old grandmother who shares her stories as a kid and growing up. Learning of my mother and what she was like when she was a kid.

I don't want to be an alzheimer patient

I know I may still be young yet and and don't have to worry about having alzheimer. But you can never be to prepared. Preperation protects everything we do down to the minute of how it may save our life or our alzheimer memories by simple staying active keeping our brains active. Like when I go over to see my gram every other day and spend a hour or more with her putting puzzles together. How can we possibly cure or help people in our families who have alzheimers? Share the happy and good fun times that we have had together. Make their memories of their last moments happy ones by spiking their drinks.

Spike your alzheimer patients drinks

But of course I also spike my grandma's cranberry juice with a little of the all natural all organic Visi wellness. Not only does she get a restful nights sleep but her memory and cognitive functions are that of a 80 year old. She has all her faculties about her and gets around quite well. Dmv actually wanted to give her another 4 years on her drivers liscense. I know that after you read this your going to want to go to my site and check out the Visi wellness. Sign up as a preferred customer and you can get it at wholesale price at www.teamvisi.com/pilladay Wishing you all many more blessings of having wonderful memories to share with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment